Knockout - Cut-off Operator
Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for a Knockout/Cut-off Operator. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Knockout ceramic from foundry molds with hammer
- Verification of parts to paperwork
- Alloy type test using X-ray spectrometer
- Rough and precision cut of castings using abrasive cut-off saw
- Trim parts using abrasive cut-off saw
- Ensure proper placement of alloy for revert
- Ensure proper paperwork is with foundry cast molds prior to Knockout
- Record all work performed in Lot Control
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and follow all safety rules
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- 90 days of continuous training required
- Must be knowledgeable of all Knockout/Cut-off procedures
- Pay close attention to detail
- No written or higher warning for quality or attendance
- Must have good attendance record
- Must have ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
- Be able to meet daily production goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.