Medina, OH 44256
A restaurant is seeking a Kitchen Prep to join their team. Work hours are Tuesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, you will only work 5 days a week.
- Prepare components of each dish on the menu following proven recipes
- Memorize our portion sizes and follow meal prep procedures
- Ensure that all food prep and storage areas meet all restaurant cleaning standards
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on restaurant schedule
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have proven experience in food prep for a fine dining restaurant
- Must be eager to learn their recipes and service system
- Must have the ability to handle a high-pressure kitchen environment while having a high level of professionalism
- Must be able to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local regulations, policies, and sanitary regulations and laws is needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.