Junior Maintenance Technician
Hudson, OH 44236 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Junior Maintenance Technician for a full-time opportunity. This position requires you to be flexible to work both second and third shifts as needed.
- Repair and maintain all auxiliary process equipment including conveyors, elevators, lift trucks, building electrical, HVAC, stretch wrappers, etc.
- Upgrade controls and program PLC’s
- Service manufacturing and test equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Perform safety inspections and insure safe working practices are followed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have basic knowledge of electricity, power distribution, electrical controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, rigging, and welding
- Must be able to make necessary repairs on equipment and program PLC’s
- Must be able to read and follow specifications, local and national electrical codes, principles of operation and application of electronic equipment
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Must successfully complete Lockout/Tagout Training and Electrical Safety Training
- Must have, or be able to obtain lift truck license
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.