Journeyman Maintenance Technician
Brook Park, OH 44142
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time, second shift position for a Journeyman Maintenance Technician.
- Handle breakdowns, PM’s, capital projects, and scheduled maintenance
- Read and interpret pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical prints
- Perform burn pipe fitting, welding, and electrical assembly work
- Perform other basic maintenance duties
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a Journeyman’s card or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance and troubleshooting
- Must be able to correctly read pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical prints
- Must be proficient working with electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC’s
- Must be a qualified lift truck operation
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Technical education is a plus
- Must have own tools and be willing to work any shift
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.