Insurance Customer Service Representative
Rocky River, OH 44116
An insurance company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Gather necessary information for new accounts and prepare applications for new business quotes
- Compare and analyze quotes to determine best value for new clients
- Submit new business to multiple insurance companies
- Manage new business process in Agency Management System
- Work with clients to answer questions on coverage, billing, claims, and underwriting
- Resolve client service issues by working with agents and insurance companies
- Review upcoming renewals for coverage and pricing
- Handle daily work flow of incoming mail, new business, renewals, etc.
- Document activities and discussions in Agency Management System
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in an insurance Office
- Must have an active Ohio Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Must be up-to-date with Continuing Education Requirements
- Must be familiar with multiple on-line insurance company rating platforms and comparative rater on-line system
- Must have previously prepared industry-standard Acord Applications for new business
- Must have prepared certificates of insurance, issued contractor Surety Bonds, and rated small business packages on-line
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have an articulate and professional phone presence
- Must have a solid work history
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.