Akron, OH 44311
A leading manufacturing company is seeking an Inspector for an immediate, full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Approve products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, completing inspection documents, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Read blueprints and specifications, and extract dimensional information from technical drawings and process basic mathematical equations
- Use measuring tools and equipment
- Lift 45 pounds and be able to work standing all day for 8 hour shift
- Keep equipment operational by following instructions
- Must have previous Inspection experience
- Must have the ability to read and follow blueprints and specifications
- Must be able to properly use measuring tools and equipment
- Must have a strong math skills with the ability to process basic math equations
- Must have the ability to lift 45 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work independently and have a strong focus on product detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills is desired
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.