Inspector - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44115
A local manufacturing company is seeking Inspectors for full-time opportunities. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Perform plate layout
- Work with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Perform first article, in-process, and final inspections, calibrations, and receiving
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with machinists and fabricators
- Write preliminary discrepancy reports
- Assist in performing internal Quality Audits
- Review work orders for sign-offs and inspection operations
- Perform special projects as required
- Must be able to use basic inspection hand tools
- Must understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.