Inside Sales Coordinator
Solon, OH 44139
Do you enjoy working in Sales? If so, we have a manufacturing company that has an opening for an Inside Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for processing orders from customers, interact with customers, give information in response to inquiries about orders, products, and services. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Communicate with customers by telephone, email, and video conference, and provide customers with information about products and services
- Drive team to confirm orders to customers, resolve complex customer complaints, questions, and problems, and continuously working to get orders off hold to schedule production dates
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer
- Develop relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Track lead-times to ensure re-orders and disposition project terminations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma; College degree is required
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service and order entry; Project Management skills are beneficial and PMP Certification is a plus
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook; SAP and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others
- Must have the ability to work well individually, as well as, in a team environment
- Must have a pleasant and professional phone voice and demeanor
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.