Injection Mold Setter - 6 Needed - First/Third Shifts
Mentor, OH 44060 US
We have immediate opportunities available for Injection Mold Setters to set up and operate Plastic Injection Mold Machines including tool changeovers for horizontal and vertical injection molding machines. There are openings on both first and third shifts with overtime when needed.
- Perform start-up, shut-down, process monitoring, and troubleshooting on all plastic injection molded tools and related equipment
- Verify correct set-up of molds, processes, and auxiliary equipment before machine start up
- Complete paperwork for jobs and inspections at start-up of job and in-process inspections
- Operate a forklift and an overhead crane
- Perform troubleshooting and basic mechanical repairs from process monitoring and part inspections
- Help attain scheduling targets, communicate possible issues and deviations appropriately, and monitor and focuses on scrap reduction
- Integrate mold room system with company’s continuous improvement activities
- Perform packing, inspection, and other duties as assigned
- Follow the company’s medical manufacturing quality system, FDA guidelines, safety policies, and OSHA rules and regulations
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED with vocational/technical training
- Must have at least five years experience in injection molding or comparable environment
- Previous 5 years experience with strong mechanical aptitude is needed
- Must be able to understand oral and written instruction in English, and read and interpret work instructions and safety rules
- Must have the ability to deal with problems involving part and equipment variation while maintaining quality expectations
- Must have basic computer and math skills
- Must be competent using hand tools and have a basic understanding of electricity and hydraulics
- Must be able to work well with people and demonstrate good leadership and approachability
- Must have a solid work history with the ability to work overtime and Saturday hours when required
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.