Injection Mold Press Operator - Third Shift - 4 needed
Middlefield, OH 44062
A manufacturing company is seeking Injection Mold Press Operators. This is a third shift position working from 12 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Keep machines on constant cycle
- Remove parts immediately upon mold opening
- Inspect parts before packing
- Pack parts
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and prior factory experience
- Plastic injection molding experience is a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, have good hand dexterity, with the ability to push, pull, bend, and twist on a repetitive basic
- Must have basic math and reading comprehension
- Must have a steady work history with no attendance issues
This company offers benefits, one-on-one training program, shift differential, and advancement opportunities upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.