Injection Machine Operator
Solon, OH 44139 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Injection Machine Operator. Regular work hours are Monday through Thursday form 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., with plenty of overtime.
- Set-up and operate a rotational molding, blow molding, compression press, and plastic and rubber injection presses
- Change molds in compress presses
- Troubleshoot thermoset injection and compression equipment
- Perform quality checks
- Handle all HDPE and calcium additive material
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have rotational molding, plastic, and rubber injection machine operation experience
- Must have knowledge of changing molds
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- Must be looking for a career, not just a job
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.