Industrial Sewer - Lead Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44103 | Possible Temp to Hire
This textile company is seeking an Industrial Sewer Lead Assistant for an immediate, full-time opportunity. This will eventually turn into the Lead position once the current Lead retires. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Act as a liaison between the front office and the sewing area
- Operate Industrial Sewing Machines
- Receive, unpack, stretch, and move large rolls of material
- Use industrial sewing tools
- Measure efficiently down to 1/32th
- Maintain inventory and quality control issues
- Review prints and drawings
- Must have prior industrial sewing experience and textile knowledge
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have experience shipping, receiving, inventory control, and managing orders
- Must be able to handle heavy lifting
- Must have the ability to read very precise ruler measurements
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.