Industrial Maintenance Technician
Lodi, OH 44254
A manufacturing company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to work Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Diagnose and repair machine equipment
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform general facility preventive and repair maintenance
- Order replacement parts and keep machines, mechanical equipment, and entire building running during production
- Perform building maintenance, repair, and reline melting furnace
- Operate a Forklift
- Lift 75 pounds
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have machine and building maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- PLC experience is helpful
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds without difficulty
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Benefits are offered upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.