Industrial Maintenance Technician
Euclid, OH 44117
A large fabrication company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the building, grounds, and equipment, perform hands-on industrial maintenance as needed, make complex repairs to steel processing equipment, and lead others to complete repairs. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime and weekend work required as needed.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance with steel flat roll steel coil processing, packaging, and peripheral plant equipment
- Fabricate, pipe fit, and stick and mig weld small machine parts, guards, etc.
- Work on pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, valves, accumulators, compressors, pumps, etc.
- Read and understand schematics
- Handle 480v single and three phase troubleshooting, PLC controls, industrial PC, high and low voltage, motor drive, and hardwire/relay logic
- Must have at least 5 years of documented and verifiable experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing industrial environment
- Maintenance experience in a Coil Processing Service Center a plus
- Must be able to understand complex written and oral instructions, as well as the ability to read schematics
- Must have knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic repairs
- Must have basic Arc, Mig Welding, fabrication, and pipefitting skills
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, communicate pertinent information, and work with a sense of urgency as part of a team
- Knowledge and enforcement of safety procedures is mandatory
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.