Induction Melting Furnace Operator
Lodi, OH 44254 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Furnace Operator/Foundry Worker to join their team. This is a first shift position working 7 am. to 4 p.m.
- Operate induction melting furnaces
- Melt and adjust metal to specifications prior to pouring
- Load metal into furnace using a crane
- Clean furnaces
- Perform heavy lifting
- Handle other duties needed to keep the foundry producing efficiently
- Must have previous furnace/foundry experience
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting
- Must have experience operating a crane
- Must have steel toed footwear
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Any candidate that has experience using a spectrometer is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.