Brecksville, OH 44141 US
A business service company is seeking a Implementation Specialist who will work closely with the Sales, Training, and Operations teams to ensure the high quality of implementation, evaluations, assessments needed to meet required timelines and provide support to all team members and projects. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Implement new client products and services
- Provide client support, accurately enter all data, help identify client needs, and provide continuous updates
- Maintain and monitor all implementation timelines
- Identify system issues and document in company's tracking system
- Perform client satisfaction check and provide in-depth support
- Stay current with all payroll, timekeeping, benefits, and tax laws
- Attend company provided training and seminars
- Look for ways to continuously improve internal processes and assist with the training of new specialists
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associates' Degree; Will consider 5 years experience in lieu of degree
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and/or Timekeeping experience
- Must have at least 2 years Payroll/HCM Implementation experience
- Must be proficient using CRM tools, Smart Sheets, and Microsoft Office Products
- Must have clear and professional communication and customer service skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented, along with strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to teach employees with a varied level of technology skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and also together as a team
- Must have creative problem-solving and results-oriented abilities with a strong technical aptitude and capabilities to drive results
- Must be resourceful, persevere, positive, and able to think outside the box,
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to continue improving professionally
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.