Ice Arena Maintenance - 3 Needed - All Shifts
Gates Mills, OH 44040 US
We are looking for individuals to maintain the buildings and ice arena of a large facility. There are openings on all shifts; however, you need to be available for weekend or evening events.
- Respond to customer questions
- Maintain the building, clean restrooms and locker rooms, and ensure compressors and mechanical systems are operating properly
- Maintain temperature of ice and facility areas, ice resurfacing equipment, and maintain records
- Monitor building and cleaning supplies
- Maintain and operate equipment and perform basic repair work
- Open and close ice skating rink, sharpen ice skates, and replace laces
- Perform basic electrical, carpentry, and plumbing repairs
- Set-up and take down tables, chairs, and other equipment for activities and meetings
- Move furniture and building equipment
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have the ability to ensure compressors and mechanical systems are operating properly
- Must possess the knowledge and ability to perform basic electrical, carpentry, and plumbing tasks
- Must have the ability to listen and handle service requests and repairs correctly and in a timely manner
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to follow all state, building, and OSHA safety rules and regulations
Only candidates that can pass a background, BCI/FBI check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.