Hydrostatic Crane Operator
Thompson, OH 44086 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual to Operate a Hydrostatic Crane. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Operate a Hydrostatic Crane and cross train on a Mi-jack Crane
- Perform daily basic maintenance and inspections
- Organize the yard, set up trailers, and take work direction from Production Supervisor
- Perform work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner and obey all safety rules
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have experience operating a Hydrostatic Crane
- Must be able to perform maintenance and inspections
- Must have the ability to operate all equipment in a safe manner and obey all safety rules
- Must be safety conscious and have steel toed boots with ankle protection
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.