Human Resource Manager
Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Human Resource Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment, interviewing, and selection process as well as on-boarding
- Use strategic development processes, support current, and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, HRIS systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization and nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to ensure employees understand their job expectations
- Review and update a compensation strategy to ensure balance within company growth and development and create and implement a total rewards package to promote employee engagement
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics, ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management, and succession planning, development, and integration with senior management team
- Create a culture of diversity, inclusively, collaboration, and teamwork
- Indirect supervision of hourly and exempt staffing
- Assist in the orientation of new employees to the department and the company
- Assist managers and supervisors in training, and monitoring employee relationships
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources focus, or combination of experience and education
- Must have 5 years Human Resources in a manufacturing or fabrication environment. Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must possess a strategic mindset that will allow you to plan and implement effective policies for human capital management
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, HRIS, and attendance tracking software
- Must have excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this HR Manager position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 171640” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.