Human Resource Manager
Cleveland, OH 44102
A manufacturing company is seeking a HR Manager to formulate, interpret, and implement employment policies, ensure compliance with various HR and benefit related regulations, administer all benefit plans, and maintain all payroll data. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Handle all worker’s compensation administration
- Work with broker on annual renewal
- Process weekly payroll, print quarterly payroll tax reports, and handle all payroll administrative duties
- Maintain records and statistics for OSHA compliance and any government reporting
- Ensure legal compliance with HR state and federal regulations and all employment laws
- Enroll employees for health benefits, answer questions, address any issues, and ensure COBRA compliance
- Ensure company is in compliance with FMLA requirements
- Manage employee 401k enrollment
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- Must have at least 5 years HR experience
- Must have a thorough k knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is highly desired
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Must be resourceful and have a problem-solving aptitude
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.