Human Resource Manager
Brook Park, OH 44142 | Direct Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a HR Manager who will coordinate and maintain Plant & Office Human Resource activities including benefits, recruiting, and employee services as required in a manufacturing environment. This is a Direct Hire position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Communicate and facilitate benefit information to employees, including the annual Open Enrollment Process and benefit changes
- Process a weekly in-house payroll and process related government withdrawals and payments
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for positions at all plant sites
- Provide employees with a first contact for information and assistance
- Facilitate and maintain state and federal FMLA Regulations
- Coordinate all employee employment changes
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Assist with employee relations and time and attendance
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred with one to two years of experience, or two to four years of HR experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration and Human Resources competencies
- Must have experience with benefits and HRIS
- Experience in a Manufacturing Plant environment I preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and strong computer skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.