Human Resource Generalist
Westlake, OH 44145
A fast-growing manufacturing company is seeking a HR Generalist who will be responsible for all of the HR activates, as well as the Payroll functions. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate programs to attract qualified candidates
- Recruit and interview candidates
- Coordinate and/or conduct employee-relations activities, benefit programs, and distribution of Employee Policy Handbook
- Respond to employee benefit questions, resolve problems regarding benefit payments, and process enrollment forms and change requests
- Review Insurance coverage, services, and options
- Respond to inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and programs
- Prepare and maintain human resource and employee benefit data and reports
- Maintain compliant employee files and administer unemployment and disabilities claims
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, five to eight years related experience, or combination of education and experience
- Must have a working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Must have experience in benefits, compensation, employee relations, development, and payroll administration
- Must have strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Must have proficient with all Microsoft products; ADP software is a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Must have the ability to deal with a diversity of individuals
- Good judgement skills with the ability to make timely and sound decisions while being versatile, flexible, and willing to work in changing priorities
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.