Horizontal Mill Machinist
Solon, OH 44139
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Horizontal Milling Machine Operator, who is a self-starter and has a strong mechanical aptitude and wells well independently, or as a member of a team. This is a second shift position, from 3:30 p.m. to 12 am, with the possibility of overtime.
- Set-up and operate various CNC Lathes & Mills (both vertical and horizontal)
- Set-up and operate grinders, manual lathes, mills, tapping and threading machines
- G&M Code and program editing
- Working with Fanuc and Mazatrol Controls
- Read and interpret blueprints, layout sheets, and engineering drawings
- Inspect machine products
- Must know how to set-up and operate CNC Lathes & Mill Machines
- Must know how to set-up and operate grinding, manual lathes and mills, tapping and threading machines
- Must have previously worked with G&M Codes and performed program editing
- Must know how to read and interpret blueprints, layout sheets, and engineering drawings.
- Prior inspection of machine parts is necessary
- Must be hard-working and reliable
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.