Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
This machining company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist who will be responsible for handling, loading, and machining heavy production and/or fixturing materials to customer or in-house requirements and perform regular preventative maintenance and occasional repair on facility machinery. You have a choice to work either first or second shift.
- Machine heavy production and/or fixturing materials to print requirements
- Select and properly use a wide variety of tooling to manufacture to print tolerances
- Select or modify cutting parameters to suit various applications
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on equipment as necessary
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing facility machinery
- Edit or occasionally program CNC controls
- Complete daily maintenance and repairs and record action on logs
- Maintain and secure work tools and work area
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a solid working knowledge of CNC Machine Codes
- Must have experience operating one or more of the following: horizontal lathes, horizontal and vertical milling machines, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut-off saw
- Must have previously worked with G&M Codes and performed program editing
- Must know how to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.