High Temperature Machine Operator
Euclid, OH 44132
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a High Temperature Machine Operator who will be responsible to insulate wire with high temperature materials by utilizing concentric taping/serving equipment. This is a third shift opportunity working 10 p.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Produce wire per design, record production and material transactions, and label, inspect, and test product
- Organize daily activity, prioritize day so machine are running as much as possible, and float to machines that need to be running
- Perform required preventative maintenance, tooling, equipment inspection, organization, daily work space cleaning, and safe lifting of reels
- Correct manufacturing/winding of products to design, appropriate productivity, run speed of machines, fair complement of concurrent running machines, team work with other operators, and overall time management
- Proper product inspection, testing, and labeling
- PTFE and Mica Taping/Serving
- HT product braiding ad shielding, coating application/curing, and winding and jet printing
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail and solve problems effectively
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to use utility knifes, wire cutters, reel roller, walk behind lift truck, pallet jack, and ladders
- Must have steel toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.