Health and Welfare Supervisor
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
A union organization is seeking a Health and Welfare supervisor to process medical claims, answer telephone inquiries from participants and members regarding their medical claims, and supervisor staff. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer telephone calls from members and beneficiaries regarding claims or benefits
- Process Health and Welfare Claims
- Research information regarding subpoenas and prepare for review
- Prepare correspondence to members
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Maintain work area
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Post-secondary degree is preferred; CEBS is a plus
- Must have 3+ years’ experience processing claims with experience in both online and manual processing
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, including CPT Coding
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and able to learn Fund System
- Must be familiar with customer service principles and practices
- Must have strong communication, organizational, planning, and presenting skills
- Must be detail-orientated with the ability to solve problems, think independently, and take initiative
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.