Hand Soldering Technician - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Hand Soldering Technician to work second shift from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Identify good and bad solder connections based on industry quality standards
- Solder and touch-up through-hole components
- Rework of through-hole components once qualified
- Solder and rework surface mount components on printed circuit boards
- Produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
- Pass IPC Certification for CIS including all Company required modules
- Follow written instructions and provide feedback on how to improve those instructions
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 1 year electronic soldering experience or successful completion of internal soldering training
- IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 Certification is preferred
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge is preferred
- Must know how to use hand tools and have strong manual dexterity
- Must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Must be comfortable using stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
- Must be able to pass eye exams as required to meet demands of the products built
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.