Hand Lay-up Molding Technician - 2 needed
Cleveland-East Suburb, OH 44132
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals to perform hand lay-up molding techniques. This is a first shift, full-time position.
- Perform open molding for making a variety of composite products from very small to very large
- Produce substantial product quality using multiple molds
- Correctly produce required parts within specified time frame
- Review blueprints and use tape measure
- Obtain quality inspections and complete all documents after completing each project
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be prepared to work with safety glasses and steel-toed boots
- Must be able to read blueprints and use a tape measure
- Must have the ability to work quickly and safely and products parts on time
- Must be able to complete all paperwork on time
- Must be able to safely use chemicals wearing required productive equipment
- Must be flexible to be cross-trained in other areas of the business
- May occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to verbally communicate with others
- Must arrive and be ready to work at your scheduled time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.