Hall Staff Worker - 2 Needed - Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44106 US
A local company is looking for individuals to provide general cleaning, move equipment, furniture, or supplies, and perform other duties. These are second shift opportunities working 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Vacuum, mop floors, dust, wash and clean windows and mirrors, polishing surfaces, and perform any other general housekeeping or cleaning duties
- Sanitize, deodorize, and ensure clean rest room facilities and public spaces
- Remove trash removal each day from front of house and back of house spaces before, during, and after events and functions
- Update daily work order maintenance log that identifies and documents all areas that have been cleaned and maintained
- Carefully move or deliver items, materials, supplies, programs, office furniture, file cabinets, shipments, and other items
- Set-up rooms for concerts and special events; set-up and break down tables and chairs, linen, flip charts, and any related materials, equipment and/or supplies
- Provide service in the event of a spill, accident, or bio-hazard cleanup, handle work orders, and provide or install sponsor signs, easels, stanchions, supplies, delivery of programs, or other related items
- Obtain and maintain active CPR and AED Certification is needed
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service that consistently exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Must be able to lift, bend, carry, move office equipment and furniture, and use cleaning equipment and/or standard tools
- Must comfortable standing, walking, reaching, stooping, or kneeling and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact with a diverse groups of people in a courteous and gracious manner.
- Must have the ability to use 2-way radio device to effectively communicate on a regular basis
- Must be able to interpret a daily assignment sheet, work orders, and follow all written directions.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in teams with a minimal amount of supervision and follow department apparel guidelines on a daily basis
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 including boosters
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive salary and outstanding benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.