HVAC Service Technician - 2 Needed
Cleveland, OH 44109 US
A large contractor is seeking HVAC Service Technicians for full-time, long-term opportunities. You will Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Troubleshoot, repair & maintain HVAC and Boiler Systems
- Fabricate sheet metal
- Install air ducts, condensation units, pumps, vents, piping, controls, and motors
- Recharge units with refrigerant
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have prior HVAC and boiler maintenance and repair experience for a heating and cooling company
- EPA Universal Certified, Type, Type II, and Type III, and R-410A Technician is required
- Must have a working knowledge of residential and commercial heating & cooling systems
- Must own and utilize many tools-of-the-trade
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, highly-motivated, responsible, and safety-conscious
- Must be a self-starter and possess a team player attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.