HVAC Maintenance Technician
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 US
An educational facility is seeking a HVAC Maintenance Technician who will ensure that temperature, humidity, and air quality systems are properly working to meet health and safety standards, as well as creating a comfortable environment. This is a first shift position working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Maintain and repair HVAC heating lines, thermostats, heaters, motors, air conditioners, air handlers, and air compressors and prepares job orders and maintains records
- Perform preventive maintenance, determine regular maintenance schedules, performs plumbing repairs and installations, and assist in maintaining the energy management systems
- Execute daily water analysis on boiler feed water, condensate, etc. to ensure proper water treatment chemical levels, assist in maintaining the waste-water treatment plant, and the upkeep and maintenance of the swimming pool
- Check for needed repairs with technical orders, blueprints, specifications, handbooks, and established procedures
- Provide assistance for landscaping, carpentry, and any other maintenance duties as needed
- Must have 5 to 7 years of HVAC Maintenance experience; Training/experience on HVAC and refrigeration systems, boilers, pumps, and system water analysis
- Must have knowledge of ladder and wiring diagrams, National Electric Code, and servicing automated DDE energy management systems
- Must have an Ohio Stationary Engineer or Low-Pressure Boiler Operators License, Universal Rating, CFC Recovery
- Must have the ability to efficiently operate electric drills, hammers, wrenches, pipe cutters, metal cutters, benders, pressure gauges, and volt meters
- Knowledge of building automation systems, schedule lighting, HVAC, and doors is required
- Must have basic electrical knowledge for repairs and installations
- Must be computer literate
- Must be comfortable walking, standing, bending, stooping, or crouching for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in all temperatures and be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.