HVAC Installation Technician
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
An installation and service company is seeking a HVAC Installation Technician to performing installations, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment. This is a full-time opportunity and hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime available.
- Travel to job sites and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Install, repair, adjust, maintain and troubleshoot equipment
- Maintain proper stock, part, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle, keep in good working order, and report any issues
- Understand company pricing, generate customer invoice at job site, verify customer information, and electronically press credit card payments
- Participate in company provided training opportunities
- Report to owner potential opportunities for additional business
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Must have experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues
- Must qualify for NATE Certification, pass Core Exam, and at least one other Specialty Exam within one year of employment
- Have or qualify for EPA Section 608 Type II or Universal Certification License
- Must have good analytical skills, able to pay attention to details, and read blueprints, plans, and manuals
- Excellent customer service skills is required
- Must have soldering and brazing experience
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl spaces
- Must be able to abide by all company procedures and safety rules
- Must have a neat appearance, be well groomed, and wear uniform
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.