HVAC General Manager
Cleveland, OH 44114 | Temp-to-Hire
This local HVAC company is seeking a General Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities
- Supervise day-to-day operations and recruitment
- Initiate, monitor, complete, and close out work orders
- Train HVAC technicians and staff in preventative maintenance, repair, and care of HVAC systems
- Contribute to industry level strategies and business plans
- Responsible for service schedules for 24/7 coverage
- Perform root cause analysis on issues, resource for customer as needed, and build and maintain relationships with accounts, customers, and suppliers
- Manage fleet and maintenance to improve utilization and reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Must have 5 to 7 years direct experience in HVAC, refrigeration, and boiler operations
- Must have 5 years’ experience in small business operations and financial management
- Must have 3 years supervisory skills with the ability to monitor the workload of others
- Valid driver’s license is needed
- Must have knowledge of HVAC terminology, best practices, and operations
- Must be proficient with MS Office and have strong computer skills
- The ability to perform detailed mathematical computations is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.