Downtown Cleveland, OH 44115 US
A local management company is seeking a HR/Payroll Administrator who will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the company’s bi-weekly payroll cycles, payroll reporting and budgeting, benefit calculation, payments, all HR processes, primary contact with employees, accounting team, and questions and issues with pay. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle all aspects of the HR function; recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, PTO, etc.
- Process bi-monthly payroll, wage garnishments, and child support payments
- Respond to and resolve any inquiries regarding payroll
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions, investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll, and prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Process, maintain, and submit payroll required reports, documentation, and prepare bi-monthly payroll journal entries in a timely manner
- Maintain and file all supporting documents, provide routine accounting support, and update paper and electronic payroll records
- Manage employee benefits administration including new hires, terminated employees, and accounting processing of benefits
- Perform miscellaneous items as requested
- Must have an education in HR Management
- Five years Supervisory, Benefits Administration, and Payroll Processing experience is preferred
- Must have proven experience as a Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Must have the ability to manage a full payroll cycle
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work independently, be consistent and dependable are essential
- Must have outstanding organizational skills, be detail-oriented and conscientious, with excellent documentation and communication skills
- Must be able to consistently meets deadlines, follow-up, with effectively time management skills
- Must have the desire to be a part of a growing business with the willingness to perform additional functions as needed
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.