HR Benefits Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44109 | Indefinite
A non-profit organization is seeking a HR Benefits Assistant for a full-time, first shift position.
- Administer benefit enrollments, enrollment terminations, and employee changes in Paychex System.
- Maintain medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, FSA, COBRA, wellness programs and other related benefits
- Verify employee and dependent eligibility, as well as, update/administer employee enrollment elections in benefits systems, and ensure the accuracy of data file transfer
- Provide customer service and problem resolution for employees with health insurance and LOA/FMLA incidents and explain 403b in detail
- Assist with submitting any changes relating to benefits for payroll purposes and maintain confidentiality
- Perform other duties as needed
- College Degree is preferred with 1 to 3 years of Benefits Administration experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS Systems
- Must have the ability to quickly gain knowledge of the array of Agency programs and services
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have accurate data entry skills and an eye for detail
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.