Akron, OH 44311 | Possible Temp to Hire
This insurance company is seeking a HR Assistant to support business objectives, provide administrative support, and assistance with the human resource processes. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Work closely with HR Leaders to support recruitment, employee retention, management coaching, performance and change management, and development
- Participate in the recruitment process, conduct interviews, and participate in job fairs/recruiting events
- Provide first line guidance to employees, team leads, and supervisors
- Provide guidance to line management for coaching, counseling, and potential disciplinary actions
- Process payroll, benefits, employee changes, and leaves of absences
- Coordinate the administration of various HR programs and events
- Create and maintain various records and reporting
- Prepare and update employee files
- Participate in department and enterprise wide strategic initiatives and projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, or a combination of education and relevant industry experience
- One to three years of Human Resources experience with direct recruitment experience is preferred
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations and practices, new development, and Federal and State HR related laws
- Must have the ability to diagnose and analyze problems and gather information to drive appropriate solutions
- Must be able to make effective presentations to small and large groups of employees
- Must be proficient in the use of HRIS System and MS Office
- Experience supporting a customer contact center/call center environment is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.