Guest Service Agent
Independence, OH 44131
A local hotel is seeking a Guest Service Agent. You must be flexible to work a schedule anywhere from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Greet guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition
- Review arrival list daily and assist in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
- Provide a professional image at all times
- Promptly attend to guest needs and inquiries
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; additional education is preferred
- Must have 1 year front desk experience; in-depth knowledge of hotel front desk operations is preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication and articulate phone skills
- Must have the able to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to a flexible schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.