Groundskeeper - Landscaper
Fairview Park, OH 44126
A property management company is seeking an experience Groundskeeper - Landscaper whose primary role is to create clean and inviting curb appeal to prospective renters and existing tenants. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, there are times when a flexible schedule is required.
- Pick up trash and clean exterior common areas
- Perform light landscaping duties and sidewalk snow removal in winter
- Occasionally, assist the Maintenance Department to lift appliances and heavy equipment
- Must have prior Landscaping experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be dependable
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable, insured transportation
- Must be comfortable traveling to multiple properties within Northeast Ohio
- Must have a flexible schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.