Grit Blaster Technician - Third Shift
Strongsville, OH 44149
This manufacturing company is seeking a Grit Blast Technician who will be responsible for preparing surfaces for plating. You will train on first shift, but eventually work third shift from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Prepare surfaces using blast equipment
- Utilize knowledge of the materials, tools, and fixtures used in the process
- Load blaster tank as needed with abrasive materials
- Clean parts as required
- Utilize and maintain all personal protective equipment and mask prior to grit blast
- Follow techniques for all work performed
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required
- Must have grit blast experience
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and fixtures used in this process
- Must have the ability to follow required techniques
- Must be able to complete all documents in a timely manner
- Must be comfortable wearing all personal protective equipment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This position could go perm for the right person.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.