Grinding Operator - Second/Third Shift - 4 needed
Wadsworth, OH 44281
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals to operate Grinding Machines in order to manufacture quality parts. Two people will train on first shift and the other two will train on third shift. Shifts are long and a typical work schedule is 2 days on, 2 days off, etc. There are openings on both second and third shifts.
- Operate Grinding Machines
- Use hand tools
- Read and understand blueprints and calipers
- Fill out quality forms, daily inspection forms, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have previous experience operating Grinding Machines
- Must have the ability to understand machine controls
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and calipers
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire and is looking for candidates that want to grow with the company.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.