General Office Clerk
Oberlin, OH 44074
An educational facility is seeking a General Office Clerk to provide clerical assistance and customer service support for the Facilities Operations Office. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide courteous customer service, answer phone calls, take message, retrieve voicemail, and provide information as directed
- Maintain the distribution, receipt, and filling of lock/key requests and inventory
- Receive, compile, and input data for service requests, distribute work order, assist with tracking of contract work, and generate reports
- Create work requests, dispatch information to appropriate staff, and contact service requestors to obtain missing or incomplete service request information
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous office experience
- Must be proficient in Excel with the ability to create spreadsheets
- Must be able to accurately type 50 wpm and pass a typing test
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, noisy environment while supporting a team approach to departmental tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply judgement, discretion, confidentiality, and initiative is essential
- Must have a professional demeanor and articulate phone presence
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.