General Office Clerk - Short-term
Cleveland, OH 44110
A large business organization is seeking a General Office Clerk for a 2 to 3 month assignment working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Respond to the Donor Services phone lines and other inquiries from the constituents during the holiday season
- Organize and execute in-house stewardship and solicitation mailings
- Manage printing of materials, assemble mailings, and executive mail merge
- Process and enter donations into Raiser’s edge, using Lunchbox and Luminate Online
- Support the gift acknowledgement process across the department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have general office experience
- Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
- Must have knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Lunchbox, and Luminate Online
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.