General Office Administrator
Twinsburg, OH 44087
A manufacturing company is seeking a General Office Administrator for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Receive and input customer orders and purchase orders to vendors
- Monitor and report on vendor performance
- Maintain purchasing records and report any supply chain issues promptly
- Process domestic and international shipping, print labels, TIS Records, and ship orders
- Maintain serial number and QR logs
- File documents and keep workspace clean and orderly
- Contribute to the continuous improvement efforts to improve all aspects of the supply chain
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- Must have prior administrative experience
- Must have education that is relevant to Business Administration
- Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with an eye for detail
- Must have excellent attendance, assist others, and seek to improve in all aspects of work
- Must be able to adhere to all company policy and procedures
Only candidate that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.