Euclid, OH 44117 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a machinist for the fabrication and repair of power generation equipment. Must be willing to work significant overtime as required during busy periods as well as off shift work.
- Metal properties and layout machining procedures
- Restore equipment components, pumps, and valves
- Re-manufacture of bearings and seals
- Must have a High School Diploma with at least 5 years’ experience with 1 or more of these machines; Knee Mill, Drill Press, Horizontal Mill, Engine Lathe, and Vertical Turret Lathe
- Must be capable of designing set-ups based on blueprints
- Must be a self-starter with strong shop math skills
- Must have steel toed boots, eyewear, and earplugs
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and have a solid work history
- Must be able to work overtime and off shift hours when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.