General Machinist - 2 needed
Euclid, OH 44117
A large manufacturing company is seeking General Machinists to fabricate and repair power generated equipment. There is an opening on both first and second shifts, both with mandatory overtime.
- Will be working on Knee and Horizontal Mill, as well as, Engine and Vertical Turret Lathe Machines
- Design set-ups based on blueprints
- Knowledge of shop math, metal properties, and layout machine procedures
- Restore equipment components, pumps, and valves
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5 years of experience on Mill or Lathe Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have basic shop knowledge, metal properties, and layout procedures
- Must be able to work overtime or off shift hours when needed
- Re-manufacture experience of Babbitt Bearings and Seals is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.