Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44128
A distribution company is seeking a General Laborer who will work from written and verbal instructions to assist in processing, maintenance operations, and performing plant cleanup. You need to be open to work all shifts.
- Assist in entry, exit, banding, cutting bands, removing scrap, wrapping coils, preparing slitters, maintenance, and processing operations
- Clean and maintain processing areas, sweep floors and work areas, empty trash and scrap containers, and assist in maintaining coil yard
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision
- Observe all safety rules and regulations, company policies and procedures, and work instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer and data entry skills are required
- Must be able to interpret and communicate written and verbal instructions
- Must have the ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be able to independently plan and organize
- Must be able to observe and follow all safety and company rules, policies, and procedures
- Must have steel toed footwear
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company is looking for individuals who have an eagerness to learn, have no attendance issues, and are looking for a career opportunity. Training and advancement to other positions within the company is offered. Any candidate with experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.