Thompson, OH 44086
A manufacturing company is seeking General Laborers to work at their precast concrete production facility to manufacture precast concrete products. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Complete general construction labor tasks necessary to manufacture precast concrete panels
- Fill molds, trowel, and remove mold from set products
- Build form work from pre-assembled components
- Read blueprints, shop drawings, and plans
- Take work direction from Production Supervisor and work with co-workers to make all production areas as efficient as possible
- Perform work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Obey all safety rules and operate equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have basic carpentry and math skills and knowledge of basic tools
- Must be able to read shop drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Must have the ability to work well with others, be respectful, and respond to instructions
- Must be motivated, results oriented, and a team player
- Must be willing to work overtime to accomplish duties
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.