General Labor - Machine Operator
Maple Heights, OH 44137 | Temp-to-Hire
A machine shop is seeking a general labor who can deburr, wash, and count parts coming off the machines, grind drills, sharpen forming tools, skid parts, load and unload trucks, follow directions for the goal of filling customer orders or maintaining set production levels. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wash, deburr, and count parts coming off machines
- Grind drills and sharpen forming tools to specifications
- Skid parts for shipment, load and unload trucks using tow motor and deliver parts to facilities as needed
- Train and learn to operate screw machines and cross-train to perform other jobs
- Correctly and accurately complete necessary forms, logs, and paperwork related to completing orders
- Keep work are clean and orderly and participate in regular cleaning of equipment and work spaces
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must have experience using measuring devices such as dial calipers
- Must have strong organizational, hand-eye coordination, and oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to learn and retain information
- Must have an eye for detail and ability to function within physical requirements
- Must have the ability to function as a member of a team with respect and build trust
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.