General Labor - Assembly Technician
Brecksville, OH 44141
A manufacturing company is seeking a General Labor who has the potential to be considered for an Assembly Technician position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wash and polish parts
- Unload shipments as they are received
- Pull orders
- Empty chip hoppers
- Build shipping boxes
- Keep area clean and safe
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented with good communication and collaboration skills
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to identify improvement opportunities
- Must be safety minded, quality focused, and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to abide by all company policies and procedures, and keep work area clean and organized at all times
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.