General Field Service Electrician - 3 needed
Barberton, OH 44203
A contracting firm is seeking General Field Service Electricians to install LED lighting efficiency upgrades in a multitude of applications. This position requires you to travel out of town; however, you are home most weekends. The schedule is roughly 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, when working out of town, the hours may vary.
- Attain materials from storage areas, unpack LED lamps, remove and recycle old lamps and ballasts, and install new LED Driver, belly pans, and lamps
- Utilize several different size ladders and styles of man-lifts
- Use lock-out tag-out to safely de-energize the circuits
- Take direction from crew leader
- Lift 50 to 100 pounds
- Training is provided for all installs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Travel is required; but you are home most weekends
- Shift flexibility may be required
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive pay and full benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.